Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Friday !



I like Friday !

Hehee !



Today is Report card Day
But is after 10.30 start
*means after recess time
Of course my mum sure will come

So,
In the morning,
I've in the final Round of SUDOKU
:D
But I haven't finish then times up
they given the time about 25 minutes
so is still left 1 box
:(

Then go for Sejarah seminar !
Quite Interesting.
Know how to take some short notes about Sejarah already !
:D



After recess time,
then we go in the classroom and wait for our parents
Our class quite few parents attended

Then my mum arrived,
but I called her to go to my sister's classroom first
so I can be the LAST !
:D



Finish taking my sister's report card
then my turn ~

Teacher keep say I'm funny,
although my face are SERIOUS !
Then she can't continue scold me although she is trying to scold me
:x
Then my mum agreed with that too
LOL
:l

Sooooo
My result is
2A 1B 1C 1D 3E 1G

Got improved this time !

YEAH !
:D


THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment