Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Early Birthday :)

24.9.2011

That day,
Kervenne and Ker Eng came to my house
I was surprise
Cause they carrying STICKY's bag and CAKE
:D
Opsss,
Almost forgot
A bottle of SPARKLING and SPAGHETTI
:D



Then then Ker Eng started to cook SPAGHETTI !



YUM YUM ! :D

Then we took a lot of SILLY pictures !
:D






HEHEEE !
:D

Then they when home at 6pm ++
:)

THANKS for the surprise !
I LOVE IT ! :D


----------------------------------------------------

25.9.2011

This day I celebrate with my Family
:D

In the morning,
we when to our grandma's house
then we plan to go to SUNWAY PYRAMID
:D

When we reached there
we straight go to cinema and buy ticket
BUT !
the movie name " NASI LEMAK 2.0" ticket had SOLD OUT
then we just walking around





Eating at Carl's Jr.
:D


Then Star Village for dinner
:D


Cappucino :D


Black Pepper Chicken
:D



Eating :D

After dinner they gave us a blue thingy
It taste sour and around the glass got salt on it
NICE to drink !
LOVE it
:D



I drink it all !
:D


HEHEEE :D



Hmmmmm
I think that's all for TODAY



THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
:)

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Have a great buffday party with your friend and family! Not bad! Better than me!=D This year of buffday i just stay at home for a whole day! Nothing special~ Here to wish you happy buffday! All the best babe! Stay pretty! stay funny! Good luck for your SPM~ Gambateh! Teeheeee=D <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya babeeee ! Next year we'll celebrate with you <3 :D

    ReplyDelete